- A table-top three-gallon beer tower to share with your closest friends
- An exclusive O’Brien’s Irish Pub T-Shirt to commemorate your birthday
- A signature glass to take home as a souvenir, all courtesy of your friends at O’Brien’s
A staple of a Milwaukee summer is going to the ballpark to watch The Crew put the hurt on the visiting team. Tailgating is great and all, but sometimes fans want something easier. That’s why O’Brien’s offers two shuttles servicing every Milwaukee Brewers home game.
So how does it work? Come down to O’Brien’s and tailgate with us, free from the task of cooking and supplying refreshments. Shuttle service to Miller Park begins an hour and forty-five minutes prior to the start time, so once you've had your fill just jump on one of our two shuttles to the game. Don’t fret about how to get back to the pub--the shuttles begin return service in the seventh inning.
Why deal with the stress of driving to Miller Park and having to fork out $15 (or more) for parking? Begin and end your ballpark night with your friends at O’Brien’s Irish Pub!
Other Things To Do
- A wide selection of beers and cocktails to slake every thirst imaginable
- Pub games like shuffleboard, darts and, yes, even beer pong
- Several TVs to keep up with your favorite local sports team and special events
- Outdoor seating on our patio, for those days when Milwaukee has great weather
- Daily events and specials all concocted to satisfy you, our valued patron